ALL PURPOSE SUPER SPRAY ADHESIVE S-PRO
Super sprayis specifically formulated with ingredient that forms adhesive on all material:
- Laminate sheet, Alu sheet, the bonding of metal, sofa, foam, Fomica, wood, wood appliances and plywood, kitchen cabinet, office chair, fabric, leather, nylon, paper, veneer sheet
- TPR, PU, PVC, MDF, EVA, HDF , briefcase, decoration for inside and outside of the house, inside of car.
- The seat of the car, bags, shoes, sport shoes
- Artificail grass, PVC sheet, ACRYLIC sheet
Specialties of Super spray :
- Wide variety of usage for all kind of industries.
- Easy to use for spray gun without interruption in spraying. High level of bonding.
- Suitable for production line and products with large surface· Fast – dry : from 3-5 minute.· It is not used TOLUENE , colorless, no odor
Advantages of Super spray :
– Spray adhesive save up 40 to 50% the amount of adhesive (compare to other adhesive that apply by hand, depend on how thick or thin the spraying is)
– High level of bonding and endurance. Adapt to all kind of weather
– It is harmless for healthy.
Instruction of Super spray :
- Check the air compressor before spraying, make sure the inside is dry. Even the air line and the spray gun have to be dry.
- Pressure of the air compressor need to be at least 4 kg.
- It is hightly recommended for the spray head on the machine to be at least 3.0. Smaller head for short distance spraying and bigger head for long distance spraying.
- Clean and dry the surface that needs to apply the adhesive.
- Sprays the adhesive evenly, cant lack the necessary amount; don’t spray too thick or too thin. When spraying don’t let the adhesive melt or drip.
- Spraying need to be completed within 2 – 5 minute, depending on the materials. Apply pressure on the material so the adhesive can reach the highest possible result . Or press your fingher lightly on glue surface , if no glue is on the finger then you can press together the material. But do not let it get too dry or it will affect the bonding level of the adhesive
- Avoid fire or electricity when using products.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Don’t let the adhesive come in contact with water or get wet, because the adhesive will lose its effectiveness.
- Test before usage and products to guarantee the qualities of bonding reach the satisfied result.
Retail: Super spray SPRO