Hydro-Block Additive ( H2 )
(Water-proofing and Fortifying Agent)
- A water proofing H2 is emulsion additive that is free of health and environmental risks. This product is meant to be mixed with cement (32.5), concrete, paving sand, and other related products.
- This sealant can be used for projects requiring waterproofing such as: construction of housing structures, basements, garages, restrooms, roofing, pools, fish tanks, and any other heavy-duty projects.2.
- Hydro-Block Additive is created with inorganic and organic compounds that allow it to be a highly water-proofing agent.
- The product has a large-scale ability to expand and shrink, this ensures thorough water-proofing. It is stable, long-lasting, and easy to use.
- Thoroughly clean and dry surface. Surface must be free of oils, dust, and chemicals. Ensure that all cracks and blemishes on the surface are fixed before application.
- The surface must have slight moisture before application, lightly spray with water and wipe dry. For best results, apply in temperature from 5ºC to 35ºC.
- Mixing Ratio: Mix the Hydro-Block Additive with sand, cement, CaCO3, or other related products. The mixing ratio is 1 to 1, use equal parts of the Hydro-Block Additive as the cement or sand necessary. Mix until completely smooth. Once additive is activated, use within an hour.
- Apply 3 to 4 layers of the mixture to obtain a thickness of 1.2 to 1.5 mm.
- 5 kg can cover 1 m2 with a thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Wait 2 to 5 hours between coats.
- Check for bubbles and cracks between every coat. Reapply mixture to necessary places.
- Apply carefully on corners, use even and smooth strokes.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the surface when drying. If the temperature is too hot, try to cool the surrounding areas with water.
- Cover up surfaces if it begins raining during drying process.
- Small quantities of water can be added to mixture if it is too thick.
- Seal tightly to store.
- If not sealed, use within 30 minutes to avoid hardening.
- Mix well before use.
The Hydro-Block Additive is the newest innovation in water-proofing products. It is free of health and environmental risks.
Retail : water proofing