Hydro-Block Sealant Chemical HS-PRO
- HS-PRO is a water-proofing chemical that bonds to surfaces to create long-lasting finishes.
- This sealant can be used for projects requiring waterproofing such as: construction of housing structures, basements, garages, restrooms, roofing, pools, fish tanks, and any other heavy-duty projects.
- Sealant has a large-scale ability to expand and shrink. It is able to expand by 500% of its original size. This elasticity allows the sealant to last longer and accommodate possible movements to the surface.
- Resistant to harsh conditions and weather: low or high temperatures, moisture, dryness.
- Resistant to damaging chemicals like sulfuric acid, potassium chloride, and sulfate. This will prolong life-span of the applied sealant.
- Free of benzene, toluene, xylene, and formaldehyde. These chemicals pose huge health and environmental risks. This sealant contains none of these chemicals.
- Easy to use, just apply sealant to surface.
- Thoroughly clean and dry surface. Surface must be free of oils, dust, and chemicals.
- Using a brush, apply the product as evenly as possible to desired surface.
- Allow the chemical to dry for 30-60 minutes before recoating.
- Allow for 24 hours to dry to completion, and before product can be used again.
- Do not allow moisture on applied sealant before it is fully dried.
- Do not allow for freshly applied sealant to get wet. For best results, keep moisture away from surface until sealant is fully dried (24 hours).
- Check for bubbles and cracks after applying sealant and reapply sealant in necessary places before allowing it to fully dry.
- Apply sealant near corners with extra care, use straight and even strokes.
- 1m2 uses 1.25 kg of the sealant with 1 mm density.
- Mix the sealant thoroughly before use to ensure the product is ready to be applied.
- Seal tightly to store.
- If not sealed, use within 30 minutes to avoid hardening.
- Mix well before use.
- If a film forms on surface of stored product, scrape the film off before use.
The Hydro-Block Sealant uses top-tier technology developed within the field of heavy-duty construction. It is among the most advanced sealants available in store that is free of health and environmental risks, has incredible bonding strength, and extremely water-proofing abilities.